(To the tune of Camp Town Races)
Party Bard: This guy’s gonna eat your soul, doo-dah, doo-dah…
but it’s not about race right?
This is the master post of the new millennium showcasing racism and white supremacy at its finest.
Please stop telling us it’s not about race and to move on cause IT IS and WE WONT until justice is served and equality is established!
A mural was painted over Monday afternoon after Trenton police expressed concern that the painting, depicting Michael Brown, a Ferguson, Mo., teen who was fatally shot by police in August, sent the wrong message about community and police relations.
Things I learnt today: During WW1, MI5 used Girl Guides to send secret messages. They used Girl Guides because they quickly found that Boy Scouts couldn’t be trusted and were’t efficient enough.
the boy scouts were too gossipy, so they used girl guides as spies instead this is probably the best day of my life
Here are some cool reptile facts for you!
- The world’s heaviest snake is the Green Anaconda while the Reticulated Python is the world’s longest
- Many species of Rattlesnakes are having their venom used for medical research
- A Chameleon’s tongue can be anywhere from one to one half of it’s body length
- The process of lizards and geckos losing their tails is called Autotomy
- There are more morphs or color variations of Ball Pythons than there are breeds of dogs and cats combined
- Some Monitor Lizards are so smart that they can be target trained
Please remember to always respect these amazing scaley critters from a distance!
Last Night in Ferguson (10.21.14): A state senator was arrested (and mama may have been legally packing), one of the lead organizers, nettaaaaaaaa, was roughed up by police, and one of the main sources of footage/live feeds, Rebel Z, was detained in what seems to have been an intimidation and straight up harassment tactic. The police are out of control, and it’s only getting worse. If you think this is over, you need to look again. #staywoke #farfromover
Ferguson is still happening. Are you still paying attention?